Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Cinnamon Streusel Baked French Toast This was so amazing. I made it for brunch this weekend and everyone asked for the recipe. I baked it for 50 minutes and it came out soft and chewy on the inside with a delicious cinnamon sugar crust on the outside. The house smelled so good when it was cooking. It was also great to prepare it the night before and just pop it in the oven before my guests arrived. I love easy entertaining recipes.

Cookie Sticks: Peanut butter chocolate chip cookie strips. via @Jamie {My Baking Addiction}
Cookie Sticks: Peanut butter chocolate chip cookie strips. via @Jamie {My Baking Addiction}

Download whole gallery
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies

Download whole gallery
Funfetti Cheesecake Cookies
Funfetti Cheesecake Cookies

Download whole gallery
Cinnamon Streusel Baked French Toast This was so amazing. I made it for brunch this weekend and everyone asked for the recipe. I baked it for 50 minutes and it came out soft and chewy on the inside with a delicious cinnamon sugar crust on the outside. The house smelled so good when it was cooking. It was also great to prepare it the night before and just pop it in the oven before my guests arrived. I love easy entertaining recipes.
Cinnamon Streusel Baked French Toast  This was so amazing. I made it for brunch this weekend and everyone asked for the recipe. I baked it for 50 minutes and it came out soft and chewy on the inside with a delicious cinnamon sugar crust on the outside. The house smelled so good when it was cooking. It was also great to prepare it the night before and just pop it in the oven before my guests arrived. I love easy entertaining recipes.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment